9. The new foods I’ve learned to eat and cook.
8. The new places I’ve been. Boston, Providence, St. Louis, Principia, Carbondale, Chicago, Maryland, NY…
7. The number of pictures I’ve been able take of sites, strangers and structures.
6. The knowledge and experience I’ve gained in interacting with students, strangers and situations.
5. The bike trail, the school bus, the traffic lights, the metro.
4. Snow, Cougar Lake, thunderstorms, earplugs, snow boots
3. Voicemail, karaoke, free movies, iPod, invitations, basketball.
2. Electricity, internet, KTravula, twitter, poetry, books, prose.
1. Fulbright 🙂