Only one of the following is an April fool joke.
- Cougar Village will kick me out of my residence after the 7th of May and I’ll have to find somewhere else to live.
- Mafoya has got himself a car.
- Ben has moved out to downtown Edwardsville leaving the whole apartment to me alone.
- I have lost my wallet with all its cash and cards on campus, and got it back.
- One of my host parents will undergo surgery sometime later this month.
- I have plans to visit Chicago for one more time before I leave this region.
- I have books by four Nobel Prize for Literature winners in my room at the moment.
- I shot a one minute video for CNN on the 20th March.
- A new friend of mine – an American – on Sunday referred to Iran as Irania.
- In response to my letter, Western Union will offer 50% discount for two days in April to any part of the world.
Can you pick it out? You get something if you do 😉 Answers coming later today.