10. It is definitely better than the hot weather.
9. It’s given me an excuse to shop for some really nice clothes and shoes.
8. It gives me a reason to always be in a crowd. It definitely helps when one is in a community of people.
7. I have to take hot baths everyday.
6. I don’t get to sweat much.
5. It is cozy. It gives me an excuse to stay in bed longer.
4. I definitely look better than I looked two months ago, and for that, I credit the cold.
3. It has provided an excuse for me to get/sit close to those who smoke, just so that I can get a little whiff of their hot smoke, without holding the cigarettes in my hands. Wait a minute. Is this a good thing or not?
2. It will at least give me a chance to see snow. I can’t wait to see the Cougar Lake freeze over so I can walk on it.
1. It gives me an excuse to eat more food, fatten up, drink tea, coffee and hot chocolates.
See you all next month, and thank you for being there. Thank you T, for making me write this. Have a nice Anniversary Celebration tomorrow, Nigeria. May you have something to celebrate.